Those who know me well, know that my motto is:
Nothing stays the same
Make your peace with that
and all will be well.
I hope you all enjoy change as much as I do!
From the Houghton Mifflin Online Dictionary:
1. The act, process or result of altering or modifying: a change in facial expressions
2. The replacing of one thing for another; substitution
3. A transformation or transistion from one state to another; a change of seasons
4. Something different; variety; I ate early for a change
5. A different or fresh set of clothing
6. Money of a smaller denomination given in exchange for money of a larger denomination
7. The balance of money returned when more than due is given
9. In music; a patter or order in which bells are rung
10. In Jazz; a change of harmony, modulation
11. A market or exchange where business is transacted.